The machine is suitable for the multi-sided shaping and polishing of thin sheet parts made of non-metallic hard and brittle materials such as ceramics, glass, sapphire, etc.
● The machine can polish the periphery of the parts. It can clamp many pieces at one time. The workpiece is clamped by the precision cylinder. The clamping cylinder is equipped with the precision pressure regulating valve, and the clamping pressure of the workpiece can be adjusted.
● The two polishing heads are driven by two independent motors, planetary reducer and gear reducer, which drive the workpiece to rotate When the workpiece is rotating, it can be either constant speed or variable acceleration or deceleration, so that different parts of the workpiece can get different speeds, making the polishing more uniform and better polishing effect; The periphery of the workpiece rotates under the drive of the motor, and moves left and right respectively through the screw rod, which is driven by the servo motor. Under the control of the PLC, it follows the contour of the workpiece automatically, good polishing effect.
● The polishing head is driven by servo motor to make up-and-down linear motion synchronously, so that the workpiece is polished evenly, no lines appear, and the polishing effect is good.
● Adopt PLC control, the control mode is flexible and reliable. The touch screen (with I/O point) is used as human-machine interface to display real-time information of alarm and machine status.
● The control components all use 24V power supply, the PLC power supply uses the isolation transformer power supply, reduces the outside power grid clutter interference to enhance the machine tool stability.
|Diagonal or circular diameter of rectangular parts300mm
|maximum thickness of workpiece for clamping
|size of polishing head (outside diameter × thickness)
|Φ290× ១១០០ ម
|rotating speed of polishing head
|rotating speed of workpiece
|ascending and descending speed of polishing head
|5-350mm / នាទី
|motor power of polishing head
|motor power of workpiece rotation
|polishing head moving motor power
|polishing head number
|shape size (length × width × height)
|1800 × 1250 × 2150mm