Intelligent Test System For Energy-saving Distribution Transformers Of 7000kv And Below
It is used to realize the intelligent information management system of transformers of various specifications, collect and store data, conduct data visualization analysis and management according to production requirements, and interact with MES system information. The labor intensity is reduced, and the management of transformer test data and the traceability of later test data are greatly improved.
● Each laboratory and area can be used independently without affecting each other. All tests are completed by computer operation control, and the server is configured to store the test data of each test area. All finished and semi-finished products can be automatically identified by QR code or barcode.
● All product information parameters and test measurement data can be stored in the database, and the data can be retrieved by systems such as factory ERP and MES. The test realizes the flow operation, the test is completed, and the factory report can be automatically printed after the test.
● Automatically switch tooling, wiring fixtures and tap-changer automatic shifting device, complete all tests automatically, and solve the electric shock and radiation hazards caused by manual repeated wiring disconnection.
● Transformer sound level automatic test device replaces the traditional manual operation method, realizes the automation of transformer sound level test, meets the needs of transformer sound level test at different heights, and ensures the insulation distance requirements of transformers for other tests.
● Developed a set of intelligent information management system for data collection and storage, data visualization analysis and management according to production requirements, and information interaction with MES system, which improved transformer test data management and later test data traceability. S system information exchange. It reduces the labor intensity and greatly improves the management of transformer test data and the traceability of later test data.