YHJ direct-driven motorized spindle
It is suitable for the matching use of precision machining equipment. High-torque, high-precision integrated motorized spindle, used in CNC grinders, machining centers, milling machines, drilling machines, special machines and other equipment, to provide high-precision, low temperature rise of the best performance, dynamic balance accuracy G0.4.
Category: Product Center
Typical Machined Parts
External Grinder Internal Grinder Vertical Grinder Machining Center
● The principle of this machine is that the workpiece turntable which is slightly larger than the silicon wafer is used, the workpiece is in the center of the workpiece turntable through the vacuum sucker, and the edge of the grinding wheel is adjusted to the center position of the workpiece, the workpiece and the grinding wheel revolve around their respective axes to make cutting and thinning. The contact length, contact area and cutting angle between the grinding wheel and the work are unchanged, the phenomenon of middle convex and collapse edge can be avoided. Especially for the thinner workpiece performance is more obvious.
● The main shaft of up and down lapping adopts the structure of air bearing, because there is no friction between the stator and the rotor, the wear degree is reduced to the minimum, so as to ensure that the precision is always stable.
● The resistance of air bearing is lower, allowing higher speed and keeping lower vibration level at the same time.
● The precision and repeatable motion of the air-bearing spindle results in excellent surface luminosity. Because hardness is provided by a constant flow of air through the bearing, the forces exerted on the rotor by external loads are distributed steadily at all points of its rotation. This characteristic is closely related to the good surface luminosity produced during grinding.
● The base is made of cast marble, and the Z-axis feed column is made of marble to improve the rigidity and stability of the machine.
|Motor type||Permanent magnet synchronization||Permanent magnet synchronization||Permanent magnet synchronization||Permanent magnet synchronization|
|bearing||Rolling-element bearing||Rolling-element bearing||Rolling-element bearing||Rolling-element bearing|
|cooling||Forced water cooling||Forced water cooling||Forced water cooling||Forced water cooling|
|installation and connection mode||Vertical side mounting||Vertical side mounting||Horizontal with flange||Vertical with flange|
|sealing mode||Gas Seal||Gas Seal||Gas Seal||Gas Seal|
|dynamic balancing machine grade||G0.4||G0.4||G0.4||G0.4|
|on-line balancing device||Matching||Matching||Matching||Matching|