YH2M8169 3D Magnetic Flow Polishing Machine
This machine is mainly used for 3D precision polishing of non-magnetic materials such as aluminum-magnesium alloys, glass, sapphire, and stainless steel.
Category: Product Center
Typical Machined Parts
Mobile Phone Glass
Stainless Steel Middle Frame
● This machine is a magnetorheological polishing machine that uses magnetorheological fluid to polish the workpiece by means of electromagnetic field magnetization.
● The workpiece is clamped on the manipulator with 6 double degrees of freedom on the revolving plate.
● The magnetic field of this machine adopts low-voltage magnetic field, with high safety, and the magnetic induction intensity can be programmed.
● The machine's magnetic field and polishing liquid temperature are controlled by a special cooling system.
● The control mode of this machine is PLC+touch screen mode.
|number of stations
|Maximum size of workpiece
|Polishing basin size
|Upper plate speed
|Robot swing angle
|Upper plate motor power
|Robot swing motor power
|Manipulator rotation motor power
|Switchboard size (LxWxH)